If you are coming to Northern Ireland and looking for chauffeurs or private hire cars, this guide will see you right. We have got together with a number of Northern Irish chauffeur companies (some of whom are also licensed for additional security/close protection work if required), to help you find the right people for you. They are working together as a collaboration under one point of contact to ensure everyone looking for a driver can find someone qualified, trustworthy and reliable.
Chauffeur services in Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland is a tiny place. Portrush is less than an hour and a half from all Northern Irish Airports and only 3 hours from Dublin if you fly into the Republic of Ireland. All of the best accommodation is within an hour from Portrush, most within 30 minutes, so no matter where you end up your driver will be able to get you to The Open and back quickly and efficiently.
Drivers are available for
- Full time hire for The Open. On call, for you, for the period of your stay
- Airport runs
- Accommodation to The Open transit runs
- Private tours
- Corporate bookings [on call for the duration, no need to worry about clients getting around or getting stuck]
- VIP’s and VVIP’s [we have experience with Government and high profile business people who require ‘discreet and confidential’]
To enquire about, or to book, a Portrush Open chauffeur or private hire in Northern Ireland
Trevor Espie has been a chauffeur and occasional bodyguard for private clients over the past 10 years after a career in the army. A well known and respected figure, Trevor is acting as the central point of contact for a collaboration group of trusted private drivers here in Northern Ireland. If you contact Trevor he will assess your needs, identify the right driver for you and connect you up directly.
Should you require additional needs such as security or an exclusive service for valuable corporate clients, Trevor will be on hand to ensure you find what you are after.
Other useful portrushopen2019.com / Causeway Coast Guides
- Top 5 ‘Must do’ before you go home
- Guide to Northern Irish slang at The Portrush Open 2019
- Top 10 things to do on the Causeway Coast
- Top 10 Causeway Coast Seaview Eateries
- Top 3 Best Fish & Chip shops on the Causeway Coast
- Top 3 Causeway Coast authentic Northern Irish eating experiences
- Causeway Coast beach guide
- Causeway Coast surf guide
- Top 10 Golf Links courses in Northern Ireland
- How safe is Northern Ireland and The Portrush Open?
- How to get around Northern Ireland during The Portrush Open
- Guide to the local foods of Northern Ireland
- Currency of Northern Ireland explained
- Portrush Open 2019 | Northern Ireland Weather Guide
- How to trace your Irish ancestry whilst you’re here
- How to have a Gaelic tourism experience in NI