Northern Ireland is blessed with stunning scenery and natural beauty. Miles of coastline, pristine empty beaches and a fair number of golf courses sitting atop the dunes or overlooking the sea. Our often wild weather means that the courses are dotted with vegetation which can survive these conditions such as gorse and thick wild grass, which make our courses challenging to play. Northern Ireland was made for golf! So whilst you’re here why not try out some of our links courses? Most of the courses below are on the Causeway Coast, within 30 minutes of Portrush. The furthest away is less than 2 hours. Click on the images to be taken direct to the Golf Clubs from where you can book a round.
Other useful portushopen2019.com / Causeway Coast Guides
- Top 5 ‘Must do’ before you go home
- Top 10 things to do on the Causeway Coast
- Guide to Northern Irish slang at The Portrush Open 2019
- Top 10 Causeway Coast Seaview Eateries
- Top 3 Best Fish & Chip shops on the Causeway Coast
- Top 3 Causeway Coast authentic Northern Irish eating experiences
- Causeway Coast beach guide
- Causeway Coast surf guide
- How safe is Northern Ireland and The Portrush Open?
- How to get around Northern Ireland during The Portrush Open
- Guide to the local foods of Northern Ireland
- Currency of Northern Ireland explained
- Portrush Open 2019 | Northern Ireland Weather Guide
- How to trace your Irish ancestry whilst you’re here